Sailing & Tourism in Lisbon and the Atlantic Ocean 10/08SKU: 20262
Description of Sailing & Tourism in Lisbon and the Atlantic Ocean 10/08LAST 2 AVAILABLE PLACES !! With the "Sailing & Tourism" proposal we offer you a unique combination of the classic tourist trip to discover the European capitals and the desire to experience the sea in its true essence, with the sailing exploration of its most mysterious and fascinating sides.
We take you to Lisbon, an illuminated city where the course of the Tagus river is almost always made sparkling by the sun which makes the capital a colored mirror of unique beauty, the result of its architectural peculiarity.
Visiting Lisbon from the sea means taking advantage of a privileged point of view, giving yourself a unique experience. From the sail you can enjoy the view over the monumental area of Belém and the Costa do Estoril / Cascais. The Costa Azul and Setúbal will open before your eyes with surprising and unparalleled beaches.
And again Sintra, a few kilometers inland, one of the most incredible sites in the world, recognized as a human heritage by UNESCO.
Sailing in Lisbon offers the opportunity to confront the waves of the Atlantic Ocean in complete safety, sharing emotion and tranquility.
Don't expect a seaside holiday, this is adventure, exploration, pure emotion !
Participation is open to all, beginners and sailing experts, as long as they have curiosity and a desire for adventure, in fact, each of the participants will be able to try to steer and maneuver the sails, in this active holiday that will live on the active collaboration of the whole group for all its phases: navigation, moorings and cooking.
The program includes:
- flight to Lisbon on Saturday 10 August 2013 (individually booked),
- boarding at Marina Belem in Lisbon,
- accommodation aboard a 3-cabin sailboat,
- route to the Gulf of Lisbon and visit of the city,
- sailing in the Costa do Estoril and Cascais,
- taste of the Atlantic Ocean in the Costa Azul and Setúbal,
- return to Lisbon and disembark,
- return to Italy on Saturday 17-8-2013 (individual flight).
- participation in the activity,
- boat rental - accommodation in a double cabin,
- services of the skipper.
- flight to Lisbon and back (there are low cost flights),
- common fund - estimated at 200 euros each,
- membership card.
The boat has 3 double cabins and is moored in the Belem Marina in Lisbon.