Ice Mountaineering Course 3 daysSKU: 12399
Description of Ice Mountaineering Course 3 daysThree days in the company of Macugnaga's trained mountain guides to learn the basics of ice climbing, a suggestive practice made even more fascinating by the incredible landscapes of the upper Ossola area.
The hypothetical program foresees:
- meeting on the first day with the mountain guide, check of materials and ascent by cable car to the Passo del Monte Moro. Afterwards, accommodation at the Oberto-Maroli Refuge, lunch and, in the afternoon, the first contacts with the basic rules of this activity (glacier technique, knots and handling). Dinner at the refuge.
- second day dedicated to self-rescue and safety maneuvers: anchors, stops, recovery from crevasse. Lunch and dinner in the refuge.
- Practice on the third day with ascent to Nuovo Weisstor and return from Passo Iacchini.
- accompanying mountain guide,
- R.C. insurance of the guide,
- the cost of the refuge in full board,
- use of common technical material.
- 12-13-14 July,
- 20-21-22 July,
- 8-9-10 August
- 19-20-21 August.