Weekend Walking Treviso-Monte GrappaSKU: 3521
Description of Weekend Walking Treviso-Monte GrappaAn unmissable opportunity for lovers of this sport, whether they are newbies or experts, who wish to approach this practice knowing the technique. Suitable for individual participations or small groups of friends, we offer here a weekend with Nordic walking in the green hills of Prosecco!
- participation in the weekend,
- overnight stay in a 4-star hotel double room with half board,
- lunch in the mountain hut,
- lunch in a farmhouse,
- 3 days of technique and accompaniments with our Nordic walking instructor.
- Single room use, with a supplement of Euro 50.00,
- bastoincini hire which will be possible on site,
The typical program includes:
- I day-Friday: Arrival in the Province of Treviso and allocation of rooms in the hotel located in the hills of Asolo. Around 4.00 pm our instructor on site will be at your disposal for explanations on the fundamentals of the technique, particularly useful for those who join it for the first time, and for a practical test at the end. For already experienced participants there will be a path designed between the hills lasting a couple of hours and of easy difficulty. The day will end with the Sportsman's Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay;
- Saturday - Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the daily excursion on the streets of Monte Grappa, which starts around 10.00 am with the guide of our local instructor. The duration of the itinerary is approximately 6 hours and the degree of difficulty is medium. During the excursion you will reach a hut, for a refreshment and tasting based on local products. Return to the hotel, regenerating dinner of vitamins and carbohydrates, overnight.
- Sunday- Day dedicated to walking on the Prosecco roads. At 9.30 a transfer to Valdobbiadene is scheduled to take part in an undemanding excursion of about 3 hours among the green vineyards in the company of our instructor. At the end of the tour, lunch in a farmhouse based on typical products.