3-day snowshoe hike in the Fanes plateauSKU: 65811
Description of 3-day snowshoe hike in the Fanes plateauFrom December to April there is the possibility to come to the Fanes plateau , to the Dolomites , for a three-day snowshoe hike , to admire the enchanting snow-covered landscapes of the Dolomiti Natural Park d'Ampezzo and staying overnight in comfortable mountain refuges .
During the 3-day snow trekking we will take the Valun di Fanes route, we will climb through the Ju De Limo Pass to descend through the Val di Fanes . A unique experience of an intermediate difficulty in which all hiking enthusiasts can participate.
Don't forget to bring waterproof snow boots, glasses and sunscreen, a thermos, a headlamp, trekking poles and a sleeping bag for the overnight stay in the refuge.
During all three days in the Dolomites you will be accompanied by one of our UIAGM / FMGA mountain guides ready to guarantee you maximum safety and professionalism.
Book this activity in the Dolomites online!
* To carry out this activity it is necessary to reach a number of 5 participants.
- UIAGM / IFMGA Alpine Guide;
- transport, ski lifts
- overnight stay in mountain huts, meals
- expenses of the guides
- snowshoe and poles kit rental (€ 10.00 per day)
- safety kit rental (transceiver, shovel, probe, € 10.00 per day)