If you want to experience the charm of underwater life and enjoy all the exciting aspects, the courses organized by Abyss Scuba Club are just for you!
You will begin an exciting training course guided by the experience and great professionalism of our instructors.
All courses are based on efficient and safe PADI teaching programs and you can meet your needs by customizing schedules and programs.
We give you some more details about our program:
- Bubblemaker - dedicated to all children who want to experiment while having fun scuba diving; minimum age required 8 years
- Seal Team - for young people who want to learn and learn the basic diving techniques; program divided into two parts (the course to become PADI Seal Team Member and the specialization AquaMissions to become a Master Seal Team Member)
- Discover Scuba Diving - the first step to bring people closer to diving; it allows you to learn the first basic concepts of safety and equipment; maximum depth reached is 6 meters, the minimum age to participate is 10 years
- Open Water Diver - diving skills; learn the basics of scuba diving and scuba equipment, safety rules to dive with a partner without the supervision of a professional, how to plan a dive and how to prevent and manage problems; this patent enables us to descend to a maximum depth of 18 m
- Adventure Diver - to experience new adventures by increasing diving skills and personal safety, the course includes 3 open water dives and 3 knowledge development meetings
- Advanced Open Water - to participate you must be a PADI Open Water Diver and be at least 15 years old; you will complete 5 dives and you will have the opportunity to try rewarding underwater specialist activities, such as deep diving, underwater digital photography, wreck diving, etc.
- E.F.R. - teaches participants how to respond to those life-threatening emergencies; cardio pulmonary resuscitation, artificial respiration, use of the defibrillator (optional), secondary care; emergency care for injured or sick children and infants
- Rescue Diver - aimed at those who, after gaining experience with scuba diving, want to learn the techniques to provide relief to a victim of a water accident
- Divemaster - program to develop knowledge and diving skills at a professional level
- Nitrox - diving course with enriched air PADI that allows you to make the most of diving, allowing yourself much more time underwater
- DigitalUnderwater Photographer - to learn the three most important principles for getting good underwater photographs
The lessons are held both at the lake and at the sea (depending on the type of course), while every Monday evening free practice sessions are held at the Muggiò swimming pool in Como.
If you would like more information on the activities and costs of Abyss Scuba Club , don't hesitate to contact us! Youwaiting for you!