The diving center Blue WaterWorld based in Quartu Sant'Elena in the province of Cagliari is a reference point for all those who love the sea and want to experience it differently, venturing among the seabed . Every year, the staff of the diving center organizes various diving activities, which allow you to get closer to a very fascinating discipline and to get to know a very special world.
Together with a group of divers experts, all our customers can choose to follow:
Both beginners and experts will be able to spend incredible experiences with us and fully experience an exciting diving experience. Each participant will be equipped with safe equipment that will allow them to undertake the dives or courses correctly. We also offer the following services:
- Diving courses for all PADI levels of education, with international and non-expiry patents, both recreational and professional;
- Scuba diving, for those who have already obtained a patent, in the Gulf of Calgiari and Porto Pino areas;
- Mini diving courses lasting half a day (or a little more), without patent release;
- Dinghy snorkelling trips (including related equipment;
- Shuttle service Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari-Porto Pino and Porto Pino-Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari;
- Refill cylinders;
- Sale and rental of new and used diving equipment
With Blue WaterWorld you can participate in fantastic guided dives that will take you to discover the beauties of the Sardinian sea, immersed in its crystal clear waters that will reveal to you the breathtaking beauties of the very rich seabed.
At the center you can also buy or rent new or used equipment for your dives: take advantage of it!
To learn more, contact Blue WaterWorld !
Domus de Maria » Cagliari
Muravera » Cagliari
Villasimius » Cagliari