The diving center Blue WaterWorld based in Quartu Sant'Elena in the province of Cagliari is a reference point for all those who love the sea and want to experience it in a different way, venturing into the seabed . Every year, the diving staff organizes various types of underwater activities, which allow you to approach a very fascinating discipline and get to know a very special world.
Together with a group of divers experts, all our customers can choose to follow:
Both beginners and experts can spend incredible experiences with us and fully enjoy an exciting diving experience. Each participant will be equipped with safe equipment that will allow him to undertake the dives or courses correctly. We also offer the following services:
- Diving courses for all levels of PADI instructor, with release of international and non-expiring patents, both recreational and professional;
- Scuba diving, for those who have already obtained a license, in the areas of the Gulf of Calgiari and Porto Pino;
- Mini diving courses lasting half a day (or a little more), without issuing a license;
- Snorkeling trips by rubber dinghy (including related equipment;
- Shuttle service Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari-Porto Pino and Porto Pino-Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari;
- Refill cylinders;
- Sale and rental of new and used diving equipment.
With Blue WaterWorld you can participate in fantastic guided dives that will lead you to discover the beauties of the Sardinian sea, immersed in its crystalline waters that will reveal the breathtaking beauty of the rich seabed.
At the center you can also buy or rent new or used equipment for your dives: take advantage of it!
To find out more, contact Blue WaterWorld now!
Domus de Maria » Cagliari
Muravera » Cagliari
Villasimius » Cagliari