The staff of the La Tartaruga Underwater Center awaits you to take you on a fantastic journey through the underwater beauties of the Amalfi Coast (declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997).
In this splendid setting, diving courses are organized which include in the registration fee:
- Manual and instructional DVD
- Patent application
- Equipment provided for all dives of course
- Refill of cylinders for course dives
- Free the last 2 dives of the course made by the boat
The courses are divided into various levels and are divided into:
- Open Water Diver - to learn how to perform all the diving safety exercises and procedures necessary to make a diver feel comfortable and confident
- Advanced Open Water Diver - SSI's advanced level encompasses the highest combination of knowledge and experience; to obtain the certification you must complete 4 Specialty courses and have done a minimum of 24 dives
- StressRescure - to learn how to prevent accidents and manage problematic situations that can occur during diving; the course consists of theoretical lessons and practical sessions
- Dive Control Specialist - adds a new and profitable dimension to sport; opens the door to the ability to lead diving, enjoying diving on a completely different level and earning the respect of other divers
- Try Scuba Diving - program to start your own diving adventure; a qualified instructor will teach the necessary notions and the required exercises; at the end of the dive program with SSI instructor
The offer regarding Specialty Courses and Txr Courses is also rich and varied. To find out more, contact us and we will gladly answer all your questions or curiosities. The La Tartaruga Underwater Center awaits you!