Cilento Sub is the center dedicated to scuba diving based in the province of Salerno that organizes diving and diving courses in Cilento .
The operational base of the center is situated in the port of Agropoli, in a particularly strategic position for the realization of the excursions, from the base high quality services are offered in the field of the underwater, thanks to a team of great professionals and long experience that will put available to the customer all their knowledge.
The underwater itineraries all take place inside the Cilento Park , to explore the seabed it is possible to proceed even midweekly.
The courses are based on SSI international teaching , among the most important organizations in the world in the field of immersion education, at Cilento Sub you can find highly qualified personnel who will know how to guide you in the theoretical progression and training, through all the levels foreseen by this program:
- Snorkel Diver : first approach envisaged for underwater activities, it is carried out without a breathing apparatus and with the use of basic equipment; has a duration of 4-12 hours,
- Open Water Diver Junior : Introductory course on open water diving for children (from 12 years),
- Open Water Diver : an important theoretical and preatico course that combines 5 lessons in the classroom with 5 lessons of practice at sea, enables you to dive (starting at 15) in pairs and with the help of self-contained breathing apparatus at a maximum depth of 18 meters without decompression,
- CPR First Aid Diver : it is a fundamental prerequisite for accessing the Stress and Rescue course and deals with deepening the issues of first aid, offering divers the basics of the practices, li >
- Specialty Diver : SSI specialties include a minimum of two theoretical lessons and at least 2 open water lessons. The purpose of the specialty courses is to gain experience under the direct supervision of an instructor and to prepare the student for new situations.
- Advanced OWD : the advanced course that certifies the possession of higher level knowledge, the patent is obtained only with the attainment of 4 specialties and completed 24 open water dives,
- Stress and Rescue : a step after CPR, deals with underwater rescue techniques by training the diver to act in an aquatic intervention,
- Divecon Specialist : for those who want to attain levels of in-depth knowledge of the diving technique and the certification that entails obtaining the title of divemaster (sub guide), with accreditation for conducting thesnorkeling course, with the participation of the Associate Instructor course.
Contact the center immediately for moreInformation!