The Dive Evolution
team is made up of highly qualified diving instructors and technicians, who have more than twenty years of experience in the technical and recreational diving sector.
All products made by Dive Evolution are designed with the aim of offering divers the highest standards of comfort and safety during each dive.
Diving courses based on PADI teaching are organized, at the end of which the relative certification is issued:
- Open Water PADI - basic training program for divers; includes theory lessons, lessons in the pool, 4 open water dives, final exam, certification, teaching material, insurance coverage, and use of equipment such as regulator BCDs and cylinder.
- Advanced PADI - next to Open water PADI; includes 5 dives to try 5 different specialties including, deep, night, dry water diving, wrecks and underwater navigation; equipment on loan for use.
- PADI Rescue Diver - to learn to recognize any problems and know how to prevent them (self-rescue, rescuing panicked divers, rescuing unconscious divers on the surface and underwater, managing emergencies and much more).
- PADI Dive Master - first step at a professional level; expansion of theoretical knowledge and leadership skills; to learn all the tricks of the trade and know all the equipment flawlessly.
- Tech Rec PADI - to go beyond recreational diving; all the techniques and procedures necessary to descend in complete safety; you learn to prepare and control the mixtures used during diving.
- Nitrox PADI - specialty course to extend diving times; theory lessons, compressor and control unit tests, and water dives.
also offers cylinder and equipment rental services, regulator overhaul and cylinder refill (air, Nitrox, Trimix, Argon).