The Dive Evolution
team is composed of highly qualified diving instructors and technicians, who boast more than twenty years of experience in the field of technical and recreational diving.
All the products made by Dive Evolution are designed with the aim of offering divers the highest standards of comfort and safety during each dive.
Diving courses are organized based on PADI teaching, after which the relative patent is issued:
- PADI Open Water - basic training program for divers; includes theory lessons, pool lessons, 4 free water dives, final exam, certification, teaching material, insurance coverage, and use of equipment such as Gav dispensers and canisters.
- Advanced PADI - next to the PADI Open water; includes 5 dives to try 5 different specialties including, the deep, the night, the diving with the watertight, the wrecks and the underwater navigation; loan equipment.
- PADI Rescue Diver - to learn to recognize possible problems and to know how to prevent them (self-rescue, rescue panicked divers, rescue unconscious divers on the surface and underwater, manage emergencies and much more).
- PADI Dive Master - first step at a professional level; expansion of theoretical knowledge and command abilities; to learn all the tricks of the trade and to know all the impeccable equipment.
- Tech Rec PADI - to go beyond recreational diving; all the techniques and procedures necessary to go deep down safely; you learn to prepare and control the mixtures used during the dives.
- Nitrox PADI - specialty course to extend diving times; theory lessons, tests on compressor and control unit, and immersions in water.
also offers cylinder and equipment rental services, regulators and tank refills (air, Nitrox, Trimix, Argon).