In 2002, we at Divelba decided to build our Diving, Snorkeling & Excursion Center and the choice fell on Lacona to < em> Elba island , the largest of the seven that make up the Tuscan Archipelago.
Lacona is a quiet town immersed in the wild nature of the homonymous National Park and overlooking one of the most fascinating and uncontaminated stretches of the South coast to practice diving.
Our intent is to offer you pleasant underwater walks and relaxing surface excursions with mask, fins and snorkel, in order to lead you to the discovery of the wonderful underwater world and to make you appreciate the beauty of the Mediterranean sea em >.
Our team consists of:
- Patient and professional instructors , with whom you can learn and deepen the knowledge necessary for obtaining underwater patents.
- Underwater guides with a wealth of experience and knowledge of the wonderful Elban seabeds, which will accompany you on their discovery.
- Marine biologists who will help you, through briefings, slide show evenings and courses, to deepen the knowledge of the life forms that populate the Mediterranean Sea.
- Day and night guided dives
- Free diving trials on the beach and swimming pool
- Underwater baptisms
- Diving courses with patent release: SSI and PADI
- Naturalistic night-time snorkeling too
- Double dives (2 dives with half-day release)
- Full Day divers
- Boat trips to discover the coast
- Daily cruises, weekends and weekends for divers, families and simple sea lovers
- Courses and evening screenings of marine biology
- Guided tour of the Elba aquarium (Marina di Campo)
Contact you Divelba
to learn more!