Leonessa Diving is waiting for you to experience the thrill of being able to breathe underwater. Are you intrigued by diving or the feeling and use of equipment? With Leonessa Diving you can satisfy your desire to experience new adventures: you will find proposals and courses for all levels, to reach your goals soon and be able to meet your expectations.
The approaches to scuba diving are accessible from the age of eight with special "to play" routes and go up to professional levels without ever forgetting one's main mission: having fun!
Among the proposals you will find:
- Bubblemaker - to introduce children gradually to scuba diving, allows 8 to 10-year-old mini-divers to experience underwater breathing, in complete safety in a pool at a maximum depth of 2 meters,
- Seal Team - always aimed at children aged 8-10, is designed to prepare children for the Junior Scuba Diver or Junior Open Diver course, through a course consisting of 15 "AcquaMission" (5 for the basic level, the next 10 for the Master level) in delimited waters (maximum pool 2 meters deep) comfortable and safe,
- Discover Scuba (Junior and Advance) - starting at age 10, prepare budding aspiring divers to allow them to start use the material suitable for breathing under water. It always takes place in a swimming pool or in similar conditions.
At the highest levels and aimed at those who wish to professionalize their diving careers, you will find:
- Divemaster - a fundamental first step in progression leading to the highest levels of professional education, will enable you to conduct certified divers in immersion in collaboration with the instructor in training students, li >
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer - not a course, but a real recognition, indispensable for continuing your educational career, delivered to the instructor who has obtained the title for at least five specialties.
Contact Leonessa Diving for more information!