Nereide Diving is the diving training center located in the magnificent city of Pozzuoli.
For years the Center has been involved in different aspects in underwater activities, from price shipments to sites of archaeological interest, to recreational diving, to underwater works and in the very important function of didactic preparation through courses of all levels and preparation courses for special needs.
The center is supported on its mission by teaching FIPSAS, CONI and CMAS, unique as "Underwater Sport Training" by the Ministry of the Environment and the Interior for Public Competitions.
The menu of courses offered is rich and suitable for all needs:
• Diver course 1st degree (diving allowed up to 18 m)
• Diver course 2nd degree (dive up to 30 m)
• Diver course grade 3 (dive up to 42 m)
There are also many Specialty Courses organized:
• NITROX (Diving with the help of Oxygen mixtures)
• OAS: The Underwater Environmental Operator Course
• OTAS: training of Technical Underwater Archeology Operator 1-2-3
• Preparation for INSTRUCTOR HELP
• Training course for FEDERAL INSTRUCTOR
• Preparatory course for DIVING ON WRECK AND DRY
• Course aimed at NIGHT DIVES AND WITH LOW VISIBILITY
• DIVING WITH SEASONAL WET
• DIVING OUT OF SAFETY CURVE
• IMMERSION IN THE CURRENT, DEEP OR IN THE BLUE
An important resource offered by the Diving of which we are proud is represented then by the Diving Courses of three levels for disabled people, as well as by the courses specifically designed for scuba divers at an early age.
For all ages and needs Nereidi Diving is the answer to your wishes.