Zero40divingschool will accompany you from the first bubbles until you reach the maximum recreational depth with its TecRec courses!
You will have at your disposal a wide range of diving courses for all tastes and abilities! Our program includes:
- Open Water Diver course - to experience the first breath underwater
- Advanced Open Water - to feel more comfortable in the water by completing five adventure dives under the supervision of the PADI Instructor
- Rescue Diver - to learn more about how to prevent problems and how to manage them; self-help techniques
- Master Scuba Diver - recreational scuba diving to achieve considerable training and experience in different underwater environments
- PADI Pro - to become a diving professional
- Divemaster - first level with managerial duties; management of group dives, diving guide and assistant of divers in training
- Assistant Instructor - teaching preparation course
The Open Water Diver basic courses start every week in the private pool of the Buccinasco site, while Advanced OWD courses are held every weekend at the beach.
For details on the courses and activities of Zero40divingschool please contact us!