At the Green Valley Ranch you can cultivate your passion for horses and have fun with the many activities offered by the center:
- Basic riding lessons - they are held in the stables and last 30 or 60 minutes; held by Federal Technicians; reserved for children aged 6 and up.
- Horse riding - they are for those over 6 years old and already know how to ride; they take place with the Center's companions in the magnificent surrounding woods; have a duration of 30 or 60 minutes.
- Trekking on horseback - organized on request for groups of several people; they take place in the mountains that surround the riding school and have a minimum duration of 3 hours; require medium preparation.
- Lessons on ponies - for children from 3 to 6 years old who want to get closer to the world of horses; Lessons take place within a specific circuit, under the guidance of Federal Technicians.
- Carriage rides - guided by an expert conductor, you can visit the beautiful woods that surround the Center comfortably seated in the carriage drawn by powerful shooting specimens; the carriage is also available for ceremonies and events.
All the horses of the Green Valley Ranch are selected among the best breeds and followed with great care. Come and visit us!