For those who want to learn the techniques of free diving and scuba diving at any level, the Diving Center A.S.D. Acquamania Diving
promotes and organizes courses based on the use of the best methods and teaching methods available on the market.
The lessons are both practical and theoretical and also cover topics in physics, underwater physiology, salvage, and post-course training in the pool.
Here is the list of scheduled activities:
- Freediver - apneistic initiation that allows you to discover breathing and relaxation techniques and the ability of the human body and mind to adapt to the aquatic world
- Freediving 1st Level - 1'30 "of static apnea, 25m of dynamic apnea, 8m in depth
- Apnea 2nd Level - 2'30 "of static apnea, 50m of dynamic apnea and 15m of apnea in depth
- Apnea 3rd Level - 3 'of static apnea, 75m of dynamic apnea and reaching 25m of apnea in constant attitude
- Instructor Help - training for those who wish to assist instructors and deepen theoretical and practical teaching techniques
- Children Diving - introduces the youngest to diving adventure
- Discovery Diver - consists of a brief theoretical introduction and a practical session, which in the opinion of the Assistant Instructor, can be carried out in the pool or in confined waters
- Novice Scuba Diver - provides students with the techniques and knowledge to dive under the direct supervision of a NADD Instructor Member
- Open Water Diver - enables diving with an open air circuit, using the torque system, at a maximum depth of 18 meters
- Advanced O.W.D. - familiarity is gained with diversified underwater activities where a real and in-depth practical experience is required (deep diving, night diving and underwater navigation)
- Rescue Diver - to learn the procedures for incident management and diving aid practices
The Diving Center A.S.D. Acquamania Diving
also organizes meetings and internships to provide students with opportunities to meet, update and stay together while having fun.