Principe di Corleone
awaits you to give you an intense and engaging journey through the most typical and genuine flavors of Sicily.
Connoisseurs, curious, passionate, wine lovers, are all welcome in our cellars, where they can undertake an interesting cultural journey into the world of wine and its traditions.
The proposed itinerary lasts a whole day and is titled "From the vine to the wine".
The tour is available for groups of minimum 15 people and is structured as follows:
- Company visit, starting from the Pollara family vineyards and with explanations on the type of land, the grape varieties and the cultivation and harvesting methods.
- Visit to the cellars
- Explanation of winemaking processes
- Visit of the processing hall
- Visit barriquaia and bottaia
- Visit the bottling line
- Visit of the storage room and information about the reference markets and the types of wine produced
At the end of the tour, guests are accompanied to the farm of the company, where they can taste typical Sicilian cuisine, obviously accompanied by Prince of Corleone