Silentbay is a company that offers sailing trips. Born from the passion of the sea of its founder, the skipper Simone Romano. Simone has obtained the Nautical License without limits from the coast, at the Capitaneria of La Spezia, the International Lifeguard Patent (Assistant Bathers) at the communal swimming pools of Lavagna, the RTF Certificate of radiotelephonist.
The boat, a 24-foot trimaran, is moored at the port of Sestri Levante (Genoa). The company organizes different types of sailing trips:
- Taste of sailing: a solution dedicated to those who want to forget traffic and stress even for just a few hours, to start enjoying fast sailing and diving in the clean, uncrowded waters of nearby coves.
- Pure sailing: an hour and a half of pure non-stop sailing to be fixed throughout the day.
- Happy hour: if you love aperitifs and don't like to keep your feet on the ground, get on the trimaran! You can relax on comfortable nets on the water and enjoy an aperitif with the sound of the sea and spectacular sunsets.
- A day in sailing: an option for those who want to spend a whole day sailing, visiting coves and inlets, lying on a comfortable hammock a few centimeters from the water, rocked by the waves and the sea breeze.
- Under the stars: dedicated to those who want to indulge in the intriguing charm of the night, accompanied only by the sound of the sea, by a cool night breeze and by the brilliance of the constellations.
- Special sailing: personalized service based on your requests, contracted directly with the company.
If you want to be lulled by the sea, feel the wind in your hair ... contact Silentbay !