Mountainbike weekend in the province of Latina + overnight staySKU: 9222
Description of Mountainbike weekend in the province of Latina + overnight stayAlso this year we offer you a special occasion to set off to discover nature with the group of friendly horse and hiking enthusiasts from Lo Spirito Libero.
We have combined the Trophy "A Cavallo con la Maga Circe" and the VIII Twinning of Terre Pontine, an itinerant trekking on horseback for which, however, we have also thought of non-riders.
If you do not want to miss the splendid itineraries in which our riders will move, you can participate too and follow the riders on the mountain bikes that the organizers will provide you (or with their own bikes).
Here we propose participation in the entire "all inclusive" weekend: discover the package that's right for you and come on an excursion with us!
- participation in the tour from Fri to Sun,
- daily rental for 2 days by mountain bike,
- overnight stay 2 nights.
- 2 dinners (optional at 20 euros each).
The program that the riders will touch includes:
- Friday 12: II stage approaching Latina. Sabaudia. Departure from Latina first along the embankment of the Canale delle Acque Medio and then that of the Sisto canal, to reach Pontinia, where we will stop for a packed lunch. In the afternoon, arrival at the Circeo National Park, in the locality of Cerasella, in the heart of the Park and immersed in the forest of Sabaudia. Meeting with the soldiers of the Horse Department of the State Forestry of Sabaudia who will escort the group to S. Andrea (Sabaudia), home of the Equestrian Rally. VIII twinning of Terre Pontine. In the evening arrival of the participants; accommodation for horses and riders and pizza offered by the Association; briefing on the meeting and after dinner, on the beach: "Evening (surprise) for Lovers".
- Saturday 13 October: Departure for Lake Caprolace, one of the most important coastal wetlands in Italy. Panoramic path along the lake. Stop for a snack before arriving in loc. Bufalara, continue for about 3 km on a sea / lake path, until you reach the mouth of the Rio Martino river, stop at the F.lli De Angelis company for lunch. Continuation from loc. Bufalara on the beach for about 7 Km. Up to loc. S. Andrea and return to the Colle Piuccio office. Traditional dinner based on Grandma's bean soup, grilled etc.
- Sunday 14: departure for the center of Sabaudia and, after having covered a stretch of beach, will cross the Giovanni XXIII bridge on the lake of Sabaudia, parade along the city streets and Holy blessing to the horses and riders. Subsequently, the group will return to the base through the embankment of a drainage canal, where "Sunday" lunch will be held.