Blue Water World is the active diving center in the municipality of Sant'Anna Arresi.
The center aims to organize courses and activities related to scuba diving with the aim of promoting not only recreational diving , but also to provide valid support for the development of an idea of eco-sustainable tourism , which allows you to get to know the island's territory without affecting its naturalistic and landscape richness. Our services are:
-Diving courses for all levels of PADI instructor, with release of international and non-expiring patents, both recreational and professional;
- Scuba diving, for those who have already obtained a license, in the areas of the Gulf of Calgiari and Porto Pino;
- Mini diving courses lasting half a day (or a little more), without issuing a license;
- Snorkeling trips by rubber dinghy (including related equipment;
- Shuttle service Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari-Porto Pino and Porto Pino-Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari;
- Refill cylinders;
- Sale and rental of new and used diving equipment.
Courses and dives organized by the Blue Water World Center are aimed at all levels of preparation of divers, to make it possible for everyone to practice this beautiful sport and get to know the beauties that the Sardinian sea has.
You can take part in guided dives in the most suggestive points along the Gulf of Cagliari , snorkeling excursions, particularly fascinating for their incredible transparency that characterizes the sea that bathes the Sardinian coast.
Supported by the PADI teaching used by all Blue Water World courses, you will learn techniques and rules for safe diving, you will learn through a path divided into theoretical and practical phases and in groups of a maximum of twenty participants, so that all the students can be assisted and guided with due attention.
You can also count on a valid rental and purchase service for new and used diving equipment.
Contact us for more information.