Blue Water World is the active diving center in the municipality of Sant'Anna Arresi.
The center aims to organize courses and activities related to scuba diving with the aim of promoting not only recreational diving , but also provide a valid support for the development of an idea of eco-sustainable tourism , which allows to know the island's territory without affecting its naturalistic and landscape richness. Our services are:
- Diving courses for all levels of PADI training, with the release of international patents and without expiration, both recreational and professional;
- Scuba diving, for those who have already obtained a patent, in the Gulf of Calgiari and Porto Pino areas;
- Mini diving courses lasting half a day (or a little more), without patent release;
- Dinghy snorkelling trips (including related equipment;
- Shuttle service Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari-Porto Pino and Porto Pino-Quartu Sant'Elena / Cagliari;
- Refill cylinders;
- Sale and rental of new and used diving equipment
Courses and dives organized by the Blue Water World Center are aimed at all levels of diver preparation, to make it possible for everyone to practice this beautiful sport and learn about the beauties that the Sardinian sea possesses.
You can take part in guided dives in the most suggestive spots along the Gulf of Cagliari , snorkeling excursions , particularly fascinating for the incredible transparency that characterizes the sea that washes the Sardinian coast.
Supported by PADI teaching which all Blue Water World courses use, you will learn techniques and rules for safe diving, learn through a course divided into theoretical and practical phase and in groups of a maximum of twenty participants, so that all students can be assisted and guided with due care.
You can also count on a valid rental and purchase service for new and used diving equipment.
Contact us for more information.