Oloturia Sub Diving Center is a special diving training school engaged in education since 1996. At the end of its courses it issues internationally valid patents related to the following diving skills:
- TRY SCUBA DIVING - a baptism of water, preceded by a brief introduction to basic safety information
- PASSPORT DIVER - the perfect course for those who have no time to complete the complete Open Water Diver program
- OPEN WATER DIVER - pass to the world of diving
- SCUBA SKILLS UPDATE - a review of those theoretical knowledge and skills in water learned during the Open Water Diver course
- SPECIAL DIVER - To receive the Specialty Diver certification, you must complete 2 Specialty courses and have made a minimum of 12 dives
- ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER - the highest combination of knowledge and experience gained in the diving world
- BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) - how to practice Vital Function Support techniques to adult victims with critical injuries while activating local medical services
- STRESS & RESCUE - accident prevention and management of problem situations
- DIVE CONTROL SPECIALIST - opens the door to the ability to drive, which allows the DiveCon to enjoy diving on a completely different level and gain the respect of other divers
- ASSOCIATE INSTRUCTOR - the Associate Instructor SSI is able to give academic and pool lessons without supervision, assist in training in open water
- OPEN WATER INSTRUCTOR - This program prepares you to become an active member of the diving industry, a successful teacher, and a valuable worker for the diving business
SSI TechXR courses
- ADVANCED NITROX - is a water baptism, preceded by a brief introduction to basic safety information that allows participants to dive with tanks under close supervision in confined waters
- DECOMPRESSION PROCEDURES - During this course you will learn how to dive as a member of a deep dive team and plan and perform dives that require decompression stops
- ADVANCED DECOMPRESSION - This course examines accelerated decompression strategies
- TRIMIX NORMOSSICO - You will learn the procedures for using mixtures with Trimix Normossico with concentrations of Helium (He) of 30%
TDI and PSA courses
- NITROX BASE - This is the basic level certification course for recreational divers wishing to use Nitrox (Airenriched) as an immersion gas
- ADVANCED NITROX - The objective of this course is to train divers on the benefits, risks and procedures of using EAN mixes from 22 to 100% oxygen for dives without mandatory decompression stops.
- DECOMPRESSION PROCEDURES - The objective of this course is to train divers to plan and conduct a decompression dive that does not exceed the maximum depth of forty five (45) meters
- EXTENDED RANGE INTRO TRIMIX - After the successful completion of this course, the patented can dive with decompression stops without an instructor's supervision in conditions similar to those found in training.
- ADVANCED TRIMIX - the patented can dive with Trimix mixtures without the supervision of an instructor in conditions similar to those found in training.
- ASCR DRAEGER DOLPHIN - the patented can dive at a maximum depth of forty (40) meters with semi-closed circuit Atlantis I Rebreather / Dolphin; or twenty two (22) meters with Ray semi closed circuit
- INSPIRATION / EVOLUTION CCR - the patented can dive using the Inspiration rebreather to a depth of forty (40) meters, using air as a thinner and limiting decompression to a maximum of 5 minutes.
- MIXED GAS CLOSED CIRCUIT REBREATHER - the patented can perform technical dives using the Inspiration CCR up to a maximum depth of sixty (60) meters, using the thinner suitable for the type of programmed dive
On request we organize the following courses:
- NITROX BLENDER
- ADVANCED BLENDER
- O2 SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- ADVANCED WRECK DIVER
- All relevant INSTRUCTOR courses are also available
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Oloturia Sub Diving Center and as soon as possible we will be happy to answer all your questions.question.