Nordic Walking Altamarca A.s.d. located near Farra di Soligo (Treviso) offers the possibility to dedicate oneself to a healthy sport that allows you to be outdoors.
The association composed of a group of Nordic walking experts, aims to promote this sport in order to involve a large number of people.
At our school you can participate in:
- Private courses: they last 2 and a half hours and normally take place on Saturdays from 9:00 to 11:30, they take place on the hills of Col San Martino, Isola dei Morti in Moriago della Battaglia, Colberato, Farra del Soligo; are divided into:
- Basic Course: ideal for beginners
- Advanced Course: teaches more specific techniques
- Midweek courses: generally held on Wednesdays from 2.30pm to 4.30pm; minimum 6 people can participate; lessons take place at the Island of the Dead in Moriago della Battaglia.
- Guided Nordic walking tours: different itineraries are planned.
The center provides all participants with sticks to undertake the adventure in an appropriate manner.
For more information, see Nordic Walking Altamarca A.s.d. !