Are you looking for a center where you can do water sports? Do you want to improve your balance on the surfboard or try something new like sup?
In Giovinazzo, in the province of Bari , the TanOnda school organizes Paddle surf , Surf , Kitesurf and Windsurf courses .
With activities designed especially for the little ones (at low cost), the center offers the opportunity to practice a pastime in contact with the sea at all levels and for all ages.
A team of specialized collaborators will follow you for the entire training period and will lead you to the most beautiful beaches of the Apulian province.
Each course is divided into a theoretical and a practical session. Throughout the year the school allows the attendance of advanced lessons, while only in summer it activates the basic courses.
• Surf. Course adults . It takes place for a limited time (5 days) and allows a gradual approach to the activity: it starts with a softboard. Junior course. It is aimed at students aged 7 or over; the goal is to acquire, at the end of the lessons, the classic surfing techniques.
• Paddle surfing. The courses are organized for increasing levels of difficulty. Beginner . It provides for beginners to carry out 4 hours of lessons, spread over 3 different days.
Advanced . Intended for those who already know this sport, it focuses mainly on the paddle movement technique. Wave . refers to experienced students who want to improve the technique.
Junior . The course is aimed at children under the age of 7 and consists of 3 hours, organized over 3 days. The theoretical part will be reduced to a minimum, in order to allow you to devote more time to the practical phase.
Are you tired of the usual surfing? Are you looking for a new sport, capable of getting in touch with the sea?
TanaOnda School based in Giovinazzo , near Bari, organizes Sup courses. Also known as Paddle surfing , this is an activity that is carried out with a common surfboard and a paddle (necessary to direct movements and changes of direction).
The realization of this sport does not require the presence of big waves: once you get on the board, you can paddle just as a training or for a simple walk.
The lessons are aimed at both beginners and experts: organized by levels, they respect the correct learning times. Each course includes a quick theoretical introductory phase and a practical
• Beginner. It includes 4 hours of lessons, spread over 3 different days. The goal is to provide the student with the foundations to deepen this sport; you will learn the history and design of sup boards, wave formation, footwork, posture and tide prediction.
• Advanced. Intended for those who already know this sport, it focuses mainly on paddle movement technique, coordination and balance. It consists of 3 total hours of lessons, spread over 3 days. It is aimed at those who are familiar with endurance.
• Wave. Refers to experienced students who want to improve the technique. The 4 hours of lessons, which make up the course, take place entirely in the water.
• Junior. The course is aimed at children under the age of 7 and consists of 3 hours, organized over 3 days. The theoretical part will be reduced to a minimum, in order to allow you to devote more time to the practical phase.
Would you like to surf, but do you think that in Italy there are no waves as high as in California? Are you planning your summer holidays and want an outdoor activity to practice in peace?
TanaOnda School was born in Giovinazzo, near Bari, with the desire to give voice to those looking for a center where to practice water sports. The property organizes surf courses for all levels and ages. For each there is a theoretical and a practical phase:
• Adult course. It has a total duration of 5 days. It starts with softboards and only later those for professionals will be used. During the first lesson, you will be introduced to the fundamental principles of the discipline: history and design of surfboards, rules of sport, wave formation, weather forecast and tide phenomenon.
The theoretical part, lasting 7 hours, will be followed by four outings of an hour and a half each, in which you will move on to practice.
• Junior course. It includes a total of 5 hours of lessons, spread over 5 different days, and is aimed at children aged 7 or over. The course leaves ample room for practice, leaving a marginal relevance to the theoretical moment. The goal, at the end of the lessons, is the acquisition of the main surfing techniques, the movement of the feet, position and balance.